Acura Service Technician
Rallye Acura, New York's top-rated Acura dealership, has immediate opportunities for experienced A and B technicians. Seeking motivated, reliable individuals with Acura or Honda service experience, looking to join a team whose values are based in teamwork and delivering the highest caliber of customer service. Technicians are responsible for diagnosing problems and performing repairs properly and in a timely fashion, while working cooperatively with other members of the service team to ensure that jobs are performed up to standard.The ideal candidate is looking for a long-term position where they can utilize their technical skills in a state of the art facility, wants be a part of an outstanding team, have flexible hours enjoy holidays off and excellent benefits!
- A clean/valid New York State Driver’s License
- Basic mechanical skills, manual dexterity
- Acura/Honda experienced strongly preferred, A/B Technician experience required.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment including but not limited to wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- Ability to read, and comprehend instructions and information.
- Great benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage for employee & family.
- 401K plan.
- Paid time off.
- Opportunities for growth.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).