The Rallye Motor Company, Long Island's premiere luxury automotive group, has an immediate opportunity in our accounting office. Seeking a reliable, motivated individual to handle a variety of automotive accounting responsibilities, including: accounts payable, accounts receivable, costing and commission. The ideal candidate is looking for a long-term position where they can be a part of an outstanding team, enjoy holidays off and excellent benefits!
- Automotive accounting experience strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Excel experience required.
- Working knowledge or trainable in automotive retail center computer systems (CDK computer system preferred).
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organization skills.
- Outgoing and patient personality with outstanding customer relations ability.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Great benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage for employee & family.
- Company paid life insurance and optional additional coverage.
- Voluntary short term and long term disability available.
- Paid vacation/sick time.
- 401K plan.
- Employee Assistance Program