The Rallye Motor Company, Long Island's premiere luxury automotive group, has an opportunity for a full-time showroom receptionist. As the leaders in the luxury automotive business for over 60 years, our mission is to provide a seamless and personalized automotive experience, powered by the commitment of our team of professionals. Seeking a reliable, motivated individual looking to join a team whose values are based in teamwork and delivering the highest caliber of customer service! Must have at least 2 years of reception/administrative assistant experience, automotive experience preferred. The showroom receptionist is responsible for answering all incoming phone calls, greeting clients, and managing showroom traffic flow. Additional administrative responsibilities include: supporting the sales management and sales staff, handling lease returns, data entry, and keeping track of a high volume of paperwork. The ideal candidate is looking for a long-term position where they can utilize their customer relations skills, be a part of an outstanding team, enjoy holidays off and excellent benefits!
- At least 2 years of reception/administrative assistant experience required, automotive reception experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills & communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, highly organized.
- Professional appearance and ability to work well with others
- Phone and computer skills required - experience with Google suite and Excel preferred.
- Great benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage for employee & family.
- Company paid life insurance and optional additional coverage.
- 401K plan
- Voluntary short term and long term disability available.
- Paid time off
- Holidays off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)