Customer Relations Specialist
Rallye Acura, Long Island's premier Acura dealership, has an immediate career opportunity our Business Development Center (BDC). If you are someone with outstanding customer relations and follow up skills and looking for a company that encourages growth, development and opportunities for advancement, we encourage to you to apply. The Sales BDC representative will supplement the sales team by reaching out to our vast client base and promoting current programs, scheduling appointments, and answer client inquiries in a timely, effective manner. The ideal candidate is looking for a long-term position where they can utilize their customer service skills to engage with a luxury client base, wants be a part of an outstanding team, enjoy holidays off and excellent benefits!
- Previous customer service experience required, automotive BDC experience preferred.
- Outstanding phone presence, able to effectively field a high volume of both inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Trainable in various computer systems
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organization skills
- Outgoing and patient personality with outstanding customer relations ability
- Professional personal appearance
- Great benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage for employee & family.
- Company paid life insurance and optional additional coverage.
- Voluntary short term and long term disability available.
- Paid vacation/sick time.
- 401K plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.