BMW Service Advisor
Rallye BMW has an immediate opportunity for a Service Advisor. Seeking an energetic, reliable, motivated individual with 3 years of BMW service writing experience, or 5 years of High line service experience. The Service Advisor is responsible for coordinating customer vehicles for servicing, advising on additional repairs needed, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, and promoting parts and accessories. The ideal candidate is looking for a long-term position where they can utilize their experience to engage with a luxury client base. Rallye BMW offers excellent benefits, and great potential to earn with our service team!
- 3 years BMW service writing experience, or 5 years high-line experience required.
- Valid Driver's License
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge or trainable in automotive retail center computer systems (ADP computer system preferred)
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organization skills
- Outgoing and patient personality with outstanding customer relations ability
- Professional personal appearance
- Great benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage for employee & family.
- Company paid life insurance and optional additional coverage.
- Voluntary short term and long term disability available.
- Paid vacation/sick time
- 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program