Mercedes Benz Technician
Rallye Motors, Long Island’s premier Mercedes-Benz dealership, has immediate opportunities for Experienced Mercedes Technicians. Seeking motivated, reliable individuals with Mercedes-Benz service experience, looking to join a team whose values are based in teamwork and delivering the highest caliber of customer service! Technicians are responsible for diagnosing problems and performing repairs properly and in a timely fashion, while working cooperatively with other members of the service team to ensure that jobs are performed up to standard. The ideal candidate is looking for a long-term position where they can utilize their technical skills in a state of the art facility, wants be a part of an outstanding team, enjoy holidays off and excellent benefits.
- A clean & valid New York State Driver’s License
- Previous Mercedes-Benz technician experience strongly preferred.
- Basic mechanical skills, manual dexterity.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment including but not limited to wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, etc
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and documentation skills
- Ability to read, and comprehend instructions and information
- Great benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage for employee & family.
- 401K plan.
- Paid time off.
- Opportunities for growth.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).