Quality Control Technician
The Rallye Motor Company, Long Island's premiere luxury automotive group, has immediate opportunities for Quality Control Technicians at our Mercedes and BMW locations. Seeking reliable and motivated individuals with automotive experience, looking to join a team whose values are based in teamwork and delivering the highest caliber of customer service! Quality Control Technicians are responsible for: inspecting all work as described on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, and test-driving all vehicles to ensure that the cause of vehicle malfunctions, and recommended/performed repairs are completed. The ideal candidate is looking for a long-term position where they can utilize their technical skills in a state of the art facility, wants be a part of an outstanding team, enjoy holidays off and excellent benefits!
- A clean & valid New York State Driver’s License
- Basic mechanical skills, manual dexterity.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read, and comprehend instructions and information
- Professional appearance and ability to work well with others
- Great benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage for employee & family.
- Company paid life insurance and optional additional coverage.
- 401K plan
- Voluntary short term and long term disability available.
- Paid time off
- Holidays off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)