Rallye BMW, Long Island’s premier BMW dealership, has immediate opportunities for BMW Technicians. Seeking motivated, reliable individuals with automotive technician experience, looking to join a team whose values are based in teamwork and delivering the highest caliber of customer service! Technicians are responsible for diagnosing problems and performing repairs properly and in a timely fashion, while working cooperatively with other members of the service team to ensure that jobs are performed up to standard. The ideal candidate is looking for a long-term position where they can utilize their technical skills in a state of the art facility, wants be a part of an outstanding team, enjoy holidays off and excellent benefits!
- A clean/valid New York State Driver’s License
- Previous BMW technician experience strongly preferred, automotive technician experience required.
- Basic mechanical skills, manual dexterity.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment including but not limited to wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, etc
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and documentation skills
- Ability to read, and comprehend instructions and information
- Great benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage for employee & family.
- Company paid life insurance and optional additional coverage.
- 401K plan
- Voluntary short term and long term disability available.
- Paid time off
- Holidays off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)